BART Training Specialist
Portside is a premier provider of modern software solutions for the business aviation industry. BART, a Portside Company, provides an intuitive web-based flight operations management solution for charter and corporate operators. The BART product suite offers a robust one stop turn key management system that is easily understood with minimal training; this allows customers to introduce BART to their staff with ease. Customer success is our top priority and we support all sizes of flight departments from single aircraft corporate flight departments to multiple managed charter operations.
We are looking for a smart, open-minded, and passionate about aviation candidate who will become our Training Specialist to provide initial and recurrent training to BART customers on all BART products. This person will also be expected to support the BART Product Manager in ongoing testing and debugging.
You will report to the Global Head of Customer Success and work closely with customers, sales, and support managers to:
- Maintain knowledge and expertise with all of the BART functionality, including shortcuts
- Provide online training to customers, prospective customers, and other people as required for BART products
- Support fault finding and testing as required by the BART Product Manager
- Attend conferences and on-site demonstrations as may be required by BART management to support marketing operations.
- Support a flexible working day based on customer training requirements
What We Offer:
- Goal-oriented well-established product company with a product-market fit, a fast-growing customer base, and no red tape or bureaucracy; we value everyone’s ideas and contributions
- Initial training within the existing training team
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Small, friendly, experienced, and highly professional team with a track record of building successful software businesses