Portside expands offering for aircraft operators with acquisition of Stellar’s FOS Hosting business
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Portside, Inc. (portside.aero) has expanded its portfolio of business aviation software and service offerings by acquiring the FOS hosting business line from Stellar Labs, Inc. Charter and corporate aircraft operators using Collins Aerospace Flight Operations System (FOS) can now use Portside as their third-party FOS hosting provider. Portside will be building upon Stellar’s history of providing high-end, secure and reliable FOS hosting solutions along with white-glove service targeted towards complex flight operations worldwide.
“We are confident our hosting customers will enjoy the same reliability, security and service with Portside as they have for many years with Stellar. Stellar will now focus solely on its best-in-class charter pricing, quoting and lead management solutions that work with any flight management system,” said Vicki Nakata, CEO of Stellar.
“We look forward to meeting the needs of our new customers and exceeding their expectations. Over 700 operators and over 50% of the Fortune 500 flight departments trust Portside with their software needs, and we are looking forward to welcoming Stellar hosting customers to Portside.” said Alek Vernitsky, CEO of Portside.
Portside’s innovative software platform enables flight departments to leverage a range of products that streamline their operations. Some of Portside solutions include:
● Business Aviation Budgeting & Planning Dashboard
● Business Aviation Reporting & Analytics Platform
● Portside Owner Portal for online information sharing and communication between management companies and aircraft owners
● Portside Optimizer for efficient crew and aircraft positioning, reduction of empty legs, and revenue optimization by fractional and charter operators
● Portside ExpensePulse for automating customer billing and internal expense management, resulting in faster and more efficient month-end closing, customer billing and cash collection processes
● Portside Services for crew hotel and car bookings that are fully integrated into operators’ flight scheduling and accounting software
● BART and PFM flight operations systems that serve as a system of record for hundreds of corporate and charter operators
For more information about Portside, visit www.portside.aero.
Stellar is reimagining and revolutionizing business aviation by developing advanced technologies and innovative commercial solutions for operators, brokers and their customers. With a technology platform built from the ground up, Stellar drives transformative operational improvements in the business aviation sector, radically improving efficiency, profitability, and customer experience. Find out more at www.stellar.aero.
Portside is a modern, cloud-based operating system for the global business aviation industry: a set of integrated software solutions addressing major industry pain points. The Portside platform supports over 700 business aircraft operators in over 30 countries. Some of their customers include Airshare, Jet Aviation, Priester and Wheels Up. Portside is headquartered in San Francisco with team members across the US, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Portside, visit portside.aero.
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org