Updated December 9, 2018
What we collect
We may collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We get this information in a variety of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, password, as well as other information you may provide to us directly when using the Service.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get when you use the Service.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when using the Service, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of the Service.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (Which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience when using the Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Use of personal information
Without your consent, we will not use your personal information, except:
- to operate, maintain and improve the Service;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to send you an occasional email regarding company news, upcoming events, our products and services, or to solicit your feedback;
- to protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes, including:
- to comply with laws;
- to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- in an emergency, including to protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating, maintaining and improving our Service, provided those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may share information with those who need it to work for us.
Information choices and changes
We may occasionally send you a marketing email. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request to change contact choices, opt out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.