Customer Success Specialist
Portside is a subscription platform for business aviation. We enable the sharing of business aircraft data, reporting and analytics among aircraft management companies, individual aircraft owners, corporate flight departments, and others in a global community of 100,000+ private aircraft. Founded in 2018 and headquartered in San Francisco, California, our platform is currently used by owners and operators of 2000+ business jets in over 25 countries. The team is fully distributed, with a product and engineering organization based in Ukraine.
We are looking for a smart, punctual & attentive to details person who is willing to take on data entry processes and have an interest in software applications used by business jet operators in the US, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Latin America.
You will work closely with customers, sales and product managers to:
- Provide support services for customers: data entry & data verification; setting up, monitoring and fixing data loading scripts; creating mappings and configurations for data imports
- Communicate with customers ensure they're receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals
- Perform administration of existing accounts and onboard new customers
- Cooperate with product management team on development requests
- Analyzing data and performance
- 1+ year of experience as a financial analyst, auditor or accounting specialist
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ready to work remotely
- Degree in Science
- Neat, capable to work with a large volume of numbers
- Punctual and self-motivated, able to deliver results working in a distributed team
What we offer:
- competitive compensation
- ability to work remotely anywhere in the European time zone
- flexible schedule and no corporate bureaucracy (but must be available for meetings & phone calls until 22:00 Kiev time 3 days a week).
- holidays, 20 working days of vacation, and paid sick days
- professional growth opportunities