Updated: May 19th, 2021
About Portside, Inc
Portside is a rapidly growing aviation technology company - our modern, cloud based solutions support over 150 aircraft operators in 25 countries. Founded by serial tech & aviation entrepreneurs and funded by some of the world’s most respected investors, we are now a profitable, rapidly scaling business.
Our integrated platform is integrated with most commonly used aviation software, including in-house systems, which allows us to deliver a variety of cost effective solutions tailored to an operator’s specific mission and business needs. We also partner with aviation companies to support their digital transformation and enterprise requirements.
We have a rapid growth plan and are looking for passionate professionals to join our team.
You can learn more about Portside at www.portside.co
- You are both creative and analytical, you take initiative and own both the results and the process.
- Have an in-depth understanding of business aviation (charter, corporate flight departments, Part 91 vs 135, Europe vs US, etc)
- Comfortable leveraging the wider team to create content and campaigns that engage users
- Experience designing and executing email campaigns, executing PR strategies and managing conferences
- Able to travel and represent Portside at local, national and international trade events
- 5+ years of marketing experience
About the role
Portside is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate will have a background in aviation and marketing, and has a strong understanding of how to communicate a brand through all media channels.
You will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of the company’s marketing strategy as well as managing a small remote marketing team.
- Role Type - Full Time
- Location: Permanently Remote Position but within the Pacific to Eastern US Time zones
- Compensation: Competitive Salary
- Benefits: After 90 Days Medical, Vacation, Stock